Why HST won't work in real life

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">From well balanced sperbly physiqued athletes to overgrown gorilas who now populate the IFBB world, where di he go wrong?
rock.gif
</div>
biggrin.gif
Maybe prescribing too much &quot;juice&quot; fo IFBB guys? kidding.

Seriously, Temtes also started a thread about this &quot;HST and joe weider's principles&quot; thing. Can't comment, absolutly have no clue about Joe Weider's principles that are similar to HST.

Anybody here in the know about this and would care to enlighten us?

That temtes guy is a nut. Nothing Weider has is even near what HST says.

&quot;Confusion principle&quot; is probably the most well-known Weider contribution to BB. And it is simply stupid. No wonder that over-juiced brute Schwarzenneger also thought the &quot;confusion&quot; principle was sacred. A case of &quot;stupid says, stupid does.&quot;

-The Real Deal

<div>
(Real_Deal @ Jun. 29 2006,13:51)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
And about Fausto being picked on for being &quot;nice&quot;: Well, this is a BB forum, not a nerd-city. If you wanna be hugging and agreeing and laughing together and just act like some 9 year old kid or girlie girl, go join Barney in a kiddie Disney forum or something. Don't go &quot;spreading&quot; some homo love here on what's supposed to be a man's forum. Lift weights, talk tough. I'm not saying be an a-hole, I'm just saying no huggy-warm-fuzzy-feeling crud.

And is it just me or is jvroig's avatar REALLY out of place? Hey, why don't you go to some retarded Cartoon Network forum with that avatar, we don't need you in a man's forum. Geez. Grow up and get a life.

-The Real Deal</div>
If this is a man's forum....then why are you being such a b!tch lol
biggrin.gif

Back