Why HST won't work in real life

Yeah

I could say so I guess, Germany can do it though!

Hey, Brazil...I was not going to talk about them, they amaze me...kinda remind me of the "globe troters", they actually seem to be having the time of their life each time they play!

If they win instead of Portugal, I won't mind, and...man...it would be the 6th time anyways!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(faz @ Jun. 30 2006,10:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i would bet on argentina but germany will probably win on penalties
rock.gif

CMON ENGLAND
biggrin.gif
</div>
I would love to see England get somewhere, but I honestly don't think they have a chance, yet you never know, several teams this Cup haven't been performing up to potential.

I would love to se US actually get somewhere also, but that's a pipedream.

<div>
(Dan Moore @ Jun. 30 2006,15:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(faz @ Jun. 30 2006,10:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i would bet on argentina but germany will probably win on penalties
rock.gif

CMON ENGLAND
biggrin.gif
</div>
I would love to see England get somewhere, but I honestly don't think they have a chance, yet you never know, several teams this Cup haven't been performing up to potential.

I would love to se US actually get somewhere also, but that's a pipedream.</div>
they have not played to the best of there abilitys yet dan ..but i think they will up there game tomorrow
watch this space
biggrin.gif

<div>
(faz @ Jun. 30 2006,15:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i would bet on argentina but germany will probably win on penalties
rock.gif

CMON ENGLAND
biggrin.gif
</div>
i told you so
rock.gif

<div>
(faz @ Jun. 30 2006,13:40)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(faz @ Jun. 30 2006,15:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i would bet on argentina but germany will probably win on penalties
rock.gif

CMON ENGLAND
biggrin.gif
</div>
i told you so  
rock.gif
</div>
Man, did you call that one.
biggrin.gif

So how about Brazil, what are they gonna do? Daddy needs a new pair of shoes
wink.gif

England to finally turn on the style, beat portugal tomorrow, brazil in the semis and germany in the final, rooney with a couple of goals in each match to finish with the golden boot!!

Dan - the trouble with the US team is there very confused that the world cup actually involves teams from different countries! Just not like the good old baseball :-D

<div>
(robefc @ Jun. 30 2006,17:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">England to finally turn on the style, beat portugal tomorrow, brazil in the semis and germany in the final, rooney with a couple of goals in each match to finish with the golden boot!!

Dan - the trouble with the US team is there very confused that the world cup actually involves teams from different countries! Just not like the good old baseball :-D</div>
England beat Portugal, Maybe
rock.gif

The problem with the US team is they can't keep the desire to play football, one day hot, 5 days cold. They have the talent (sort of).

Just to make sure I'm fully appreciating the irony of the OP, his answer to hugeness is...HIT?

People at the highest levels of competition in both oly and power lifting tend to spend large blocks of time working submaximally. Apparently, they're all noobs.

Hello guys !

There is something that is surprising me !

Have Real Deal tried HST ?

He provocates a lot of us and attacks HST philosophy it doesn't seem like he have tested HST !

And I just want to add something : Here a

Hello guys !

There is something that is surprising me :

Have Real Deal tried HST ?!

He provocates a lot of us and attacks HST philosophy it doesn't seem like he have tested HST !

And I just want to add something : Here are the results !! Many people managed to improve a lot their muscle mass and their strenght !

Real Deal 's topic is useless !

Hoooh : it is around football !

Personaly , I'm for Portugal !

I just wan't to see where France can go to ?

Will they manage to beat Brazil today ??!!

Response in few hours !!

Nope, Portugal will beat England andf Brazil France, it is our turn hihooo!
laugh.gif

As for real deal, his topic was turned into footbal, go figure? It was not worth keeping that is why!

Yeah!
biggrin.gif
Portugal did it, albeit with penalties, but what a KEEPER that Ricardo guy! Fantastic! Worth every effort!

Hey guys, we must end up thanking the TROLL for strting the thread it is turning out great!

Darn, my PC is full of spyware, sickening, anyone knopw a nice free program I can download that will remove all this crap? I am using Symantec, it is doing a lot of leave alones for my liking!

Italy will beat Germany-Italians don´t play, they just score. Germans play too much.
France should beat Portugal fairly easy.

The final will be Italy v. France

( I wish I put 1000 on France to Beat Brazil....damn)

Back