how big is everyone?

Short and light... 5'7" or so... maybe a 1/4" exaggeration there :) and about 170 lbs at the moment. Need to drop a few but have been taking a break due to a nagging shoulder injury. Looking forward to learning more about HST.

I'm 5'11", 235lbs
around 25% BF (I'm saying that 'cuz the BF scale says 30% and my digital calipers are saying 20-22%).

17" arms, 48" chest, 25" thighs...but my waist is WAY too big right now.

I'm hoping to start my first HST cycle this Monday and I want to add a good amount of mass to my chest, back and legs in particular.

New to this program. Actually I just found the site yesterday, read about it, and decided its something I want to try!

I am 5'6" at a bodyweight of 187.
48" chest
15.5" arms
24" thigh

Just started HST yesterday; current stats:

Chst 43.5, waist 30, biceps 15 1/2 , quads 23 calves 15

Target 170.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (zoomz @ Sep. 28 2004,12:29)]Just started HST yesterday; current stats:
Chst 43.5, waist 30, biceps 15 1/2 , quads 23 calves 15
Target 170.
Let us know how it goes zommz!
thumbs-up.gif

6’1” 210lb’s age 51
Lean mean fighting machine.
And always in a pissy mood!
About to finish my first HST cycle and I’m impressed with the results.
sonny.jpg

I'm new to HST, but like what I see here, makes alot of sense. I 'm finishing the first week of 15's ( which are kicking my butt ) but like the workout alot.
My starting measurements are: ( before starting 1st week of the 15's )
weight:236.5 ( trying to get that down )
chest: 48.75"
arms: 17.25"
legs:24.75"
right forearm: 13.75"
Ihave been lifting since i was 16 or so, I have tried and done just about every routine under the sun. I feel I am probably pretty close to my genetic potential for muscle size ( my lean body mass is 190-193 at a height of 5'11" )lif I can lose some fat and gain some lean mass then i will be extremely happy
( duh! )

currently just started my 5th week of my first cycle.. when i started i was 198 lbs and 5'8".. looking forward to what the results are when i finish my first cycle.. already feeling a big difference

Hi im new to HST, I am definately what you would call a hard gainer and after reading the other posts I am feeling very small at 5' 8" and 175lb or for you metrics 174cm and 75kg.
i have only been training 'properly' for about a year but am looking forward to moving my numbers towards some of the others on the site. :D

Hey guys. Im new here, and hope I will do very well with HST. Lot a good information around here. Hope I will make hst my favorite training style.

Im not a big guy, but I guess hst will help. Im 6'6", 230 pounds, at 12%.

I will keep reading and try my best to help :)

Hi, I signed up today. Lot's of great information. While I made dramatic gains years ago with HIT, I have lost most of the weight over the years. All it's done recently is add some pretty good strength (very frustrating). I decided I'd give HST a go. I actually gained during the first week determining RM's; though 11 days of SD took care of that:sneaky , still very encouraging though. Tomorrow I'll start my first cycle.
My stats are:
Height: 5'10
weight: 174.5
chest: 41.5 in.
shoulders: 50
r. biceps: 13.5
l. biceps: 13.25
r. forearm: 11
l. forearm: 11
r. calf: 15.5
l. calf: 15 3/8
r. thigh: 23
l. thigh: 23
I am doing the basic program and will post results as they come in.
sneaky2.gif

Hi there,

My back:
simu-ruecken2.jpg

Neck of my trainingpartner:
pesche-nacken.jpg

We're both using HST, 2nd Cycle.

And we both workout for a little more than a half year.

Simon

I just finished my 10's on Friday. I went from 174.5 to 176 during the 15's. Weighed myself the day before my last 10 workout and was 180.

While not earth shattering, I'm really motivated for the next half of the cycle. Will post results and before and after pictures when I SD.

Weighed myself after my second w/o doing drop sets and negs (it's my 7th week) and was 185.5. I won't speculate why on this thread, but almost all my 5RM's were off. I was shooting for a 406 5rm in the squat and was much stronger (did 420 for 7 this week). For the last 2 weeks I am just increasing the weight each workout to bring the reps down.

Anyway, started at 174.5 and now 185.5 with little fat increase and 4 more workouts to go. Also, I wasn't sore until the after the first w/o this week doing drop sets. Is this common?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (liegelord @ Dec. 31 2004,1:56)]Weighed myself after my second w/o doing drop sets and negs (it's my 7th week) and was 185.5. I won't speculate why on this thread, but almost all my 5RM's were off. I was shooting for a 406 5rm in the squat and was much stronger (did 420 for 7 this week). For the last 2 weeks I am just increasing the weight each workout to bring the reps down.
Anyway, started at 174.5 and now 185.5 with little fat increase and 4 more workouts to go. Also, I wasn't sore until the after the first w/o this week doing drop sets. Is this common?
beats me but it's nothing to complain about.

Hi guys;

New here, just found this site and decided to try it out. I will be starting my frst cycle tommorrow and will report back throughout for advice and progress.

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 165

Back