A good thread on Arnold

Just to be clear - novedex XT by gaspari and novadex are not the same thing , if use is intended for post cycle therapy I would personally NOT rely on OTC products (like Gasparis) as my only PCT safeguard. Also incase threads like these result in some one using the "legal" pro-steroids please be advised that regardless of the "temporary classification" as a legal "pro" steroid - reality is these (the ones that work anyway) are real steroids , many with even harsher and more pronounced sides than "real" gear and preplanned PCT is a MUST , as I doubt anyone would appreciate bitch tits and a limp weiner.
smile.gif

Yeah, I think people SUK who use soundalikes to sell products, especially phony crap. Thankfully I added milk thistle and some herbals to the PCT.

<div>
(quadancer @ Oct. 17 2007,19:50)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Yeah, I think people SUK who use soundalikes to sell products, especially phony crap. Thankfully I added milk thistle and some herbals to the PCT.</div>
The milk thistle should have been front loaded and used throughout the cycle. It may prevent liver problems, it can't fix ones that are already developed and progressing. OTCs are crap for PCT. Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and clomid (clomiphene citrate) are the standard SERMs, with toremifene and raloxifene being newer ones that seem to be more effective. None of them are OTC, they are RX meds that you get from a source or a research company.

Back