Training Superman

The original superman (the cartoon) was really built. Here's a good example of what they used to make him look like:

superman-0500000n.jpg

Now tell me that isn't big? It'd take a pro bb'er to fill his shoes in the new film.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Jul. 30 2006,05:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Superman is always shown with huge rippling muscles...
Maybe it's just because most bodybuilders (with the exception of maybe Arnold or Lou) can't act worth a crap.</div>
Arnold? That's a big maybe!!

I think the think with superman is that the he is so strong and powerful in relation to us that the size of his muscles is irrelevant...it wouldn't explain his super strength as you don't see Ronnie or Arnie doing th things he does!

Obviously he can't be tiny but I think they get it right in the movies.

Programmers right though, he's always much bigger in the comics.

Cheers

Rob

What, I think Arnold did a good job in Kindergarten cop. Twins was gold too. Lets forget about Big Daddy though.

Wasn't Arnold's first movie something like, &quot;Hercules in New York&quot; or something like that? The didn't use his voice, but dubbed another in over his.

Er... not Big Daddy. You know, whatever that one was where he got pregnant.

Edit: It was called Junior. Yeah, that one was way lame, dude.

Well the Hulk was all about Banner and not really Hulk. Lou only go a few slow-mo shots of leaping, running and throwing things.

Arnold is cool because Arnold knows Arnolds market. His dialogue has to be one of the best in the business with those corny one-liners that only HE can pull off.

I never get tired of watching Commando, Predator, Running Man, Raw Deal ....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

&quot;Billy, c'mon! Gat to get to da chappa!&quot;
&quot;Argheeeaaghhhh!&quot;

Back