Wungun's Lifting And Eating Log

Weigh in this morning : 157.2lbs (-1.4lbs)

WTF!?
And this was before I dumped a big turd!
@wungun,

You must be going mad, I have just looked back through this thread and on Saturday you were @ 157.6, Sunday 157.6, Monday 157.2. Tuesday 157.2 and today 157.2 so a loss of 0.4lb.

Maybe you have a tapeworm or a massive infestation of pinworms. That can cause unexplained weight loss.

Maybe you have a tapeworm or a massive infestation of pinworms. That can cause unexplained weight loss.

Oh God...we're looking at those in my Microbiology class. Examining them on slides is fine, but looking at pictures of dozens of worms leaving someone's anus...:eek:

Maybe you have Ebola, wugun. brb calling Chris Christie.

Lmfao!!
Pretty sure nothing is coming outta my anus except poop.
But now you got me freaked out! I might just do a course or two of deworming now. Jeezus...

532aeaefbcbc508e26eadbe646b3746a.jpg

Dammit! Thanks Totz
:S

lol I don't think he was serious dude. Did you actually go to the doctor and give a stool sample? Many times you can even see the worm in the stool if they're the right genus.

This is why you should only take into account weekly weight measurements.

No doctor... You can get these behind the pharmacist counter. I've actually had a couple of other "things" that made me a bit suspicious... Lol
And for one, I have a dog... And he sleeps in my bed :S
And after reading up on it (thanks again Totz!), it is highly contagious and easily transmitted!

Today's weight: 157.4 (-0.2lbs)
Finally moving in the other direction!
79592330ade24e292742cef5d56e3ffe.jpg
49bcd623245dee42e969670e7fc197a7.jpg
3d4d790bda15bd32db995a9762368619.jpg

Notes: Started with cluster sets on the bench... Then forgot about them for the rest of the exercise :S
New 10rm PR's on Chins
1 more workout on upper body, 2 more on lower then 5rm's.

Still trying to fine tune my rest periods... 4 on, 1 off, repeat.... Or maybe 4 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off, repeat.....

Last edited:
Today's weight: 155.6lbs (-2.0lbs) WTF.!

Not a heavy workout day but key compounds.

Not very happy about going down in weight again!

98fc4c4678e84753d51542a5a27a27b1.jpg
9374e1a452e2aa99b7e506ffef3809b8.jpg

Last edited:
How about 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off. That should get you through a whole 8 week cycle with the appropriate rest periods for your goals.

Holy cut and paste batman!
That only gives me 2 days a week per muscle group... And 2 days rest per muscle group.
Not far off the 1 day a week, old school muscle targeting spot! Lol
Are you sure that's enough volume? Does that meet the chronic exposure requirements?

Last edited:
You didn't lose 2lb of anything important in one day. It's water retention/food content/feces.. Stop weighing yourself everyday, dude. It's only going to affect you mentally.

You're going to grow and get stronger at any rate as long as you follow the progression that has been laid out for you and eat. Don't over think it, especially at this point. Just do.

Holy cut and paste batman!
That only gives me 2 days a week per muscle group... And 2 days rest per muscle group.
Not far off the 1 day a week, old school muscle targeting spot! Lol
Are you sure that's enough volume? Does that meet the chronic exposure requirements?

Not far off from old school splits? Are you mad? It's wildly different from old school splits.

Obviously it meets the requirements of HST or I wouldn't have suggested it.

So instead of working my upper body once a week (old school) I'm working it twice a week...
I wouldn't say that's wildly different. . Lol

Back