Youngest bodybuilder ?

Whatever guys, he was on steds!!!!

Duno enough about the history of homoerectus to comment, although I will say if were talking about when humans first popped up, they were only about 4ft high due to bad nutrition etc, and I dont think youd see one off examples of these genes coming thru thousands of years after the end of the species. Am i getting that right???

As far as the stick a person in baggy clothes idea, it doesnt work. You get a 15stone guy thats bin the gym for a while and a 12 stone guy thats ripped. The 15stone guy looks bigger in clothes, but the two can both have the same muscle mass, the extra fat the heavy guys carrying just bulks him out. Point being that if that kid put ona bit of fat, insteada doing all of his other (cardio) activities all day, hed be far bigger.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ April 03 2005,2:11)]Speaking of genetics we have all seen the superbaby mutation.
All of us except Ian I guess
laugh.gif

"Musta been on steds!"
Ian,
My point with the clothing example was the kid looked bigger than he actually was because he was so lean, just as a ripped guy at 170 will look larger than a soft guy at 180. (sorry, don't know the "stone" conversion) Put clothing on them and the 180 guy looks and is bigger. Put clothing on that kid and he would not look like the worlds biggest 8 year old, because he's not.
Like you said, I guess were just going to have to disagree on this one, even though I'm right.
laugh.gif

ian, you keep making a point that the kid looks like crap now that his dad is gone. Consider this: His diet, when his dad was around, consisted of lettuce leaves and protein drinks. That's pretty much it. He was around 1% body fat, or maybe even .5% depending what you read.
Now that his dad isn't around, he eats like a normal kid. Obviously that means he's going to gain fat and not look as good.

The court ordered him to not lift weights anymore until he is 16. You take any guy who has been lifting and take him off the weights, he's going to start looking like crap compared to his former self.

No more weightlifting + a diet high in fats and sugars = loss of physique

So it's no wonder that he doesn't look ripped like he used to. He's eating junk food and not lifting weights anymore. The only training he can do now is bodyweight exercises like pushups, pulls, etc, martial arts and cardio.

Take any one of us here who is in good shape, does HST and has a good diet. Now don't let us lift weights anymore and make us eat the way a normal kid would. Chances are, whoever it is will start to look like crap pretty quick. So obviously that means that we are all on steroids.

Anyway, I think I can see now why most forums disallow discussions about this boy.

Lol, youve gota let me have my come back and then il leave it alone.

Dood (theres 14lbs in a stone btw), I really dont get your clothes point. The point im making is that two people can have the same muscle mass, and one with more fat will look bigger in clothes. The point being that if that kid put on fat hed look a lot bigger.

Totentaz I see your point, but in MY opinion the kid looked to ripped to be natural in his prime. Just to add to that, I doubt you or I could get that ripped without being seriously ill or using steroids. I do cardio and loadsa stomach and im not half as ripped as him, while my mate in the gym does no cardio what so ever and is ripped to s%*t because he takes the appropriate steroids.

Just my opinion!! ;)

When I was a kid, my bodyfat percentage was around 4 to 5% until I was 18. I'm not kidding either. That's without training, other than running around a lot, and having a newspaper route for ten years.

Some people are capable of having low fat percentages naturally, some aren't.

I doubt that with training when I was a kid, I could have gotten to look like him, but who knows what you can do with proper training. But I still would have looked pretty decent with the bodyfat levels I was at.

Back