I usually do for deloads, but this week I just wanted a mental break more than anything from the Heavy stuff.

I’d make an inflammatory reference to something about weak and cricket, but I don’t think we (AUS) get to do it for the next 7-9 years ... ;)

More boring deload stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhveKWIB4Cy/

Starting to feel a lot fresher both mentally and physically. Nice long 3 day weekend off the gym than ramp it up on Monday.

Pause High Bar Squat- really trying to focus on bracing and keeping tension. I think this is something that I could improve on especially with my comp squat.
120kg x2
125kg x2x3

Incline Bench
80 x 6
85 x 6
90 x 6

Chest Supported Row
68kg x12x2

I’d make an inflammatory reference to something about weak and cricket, but I don’t think we (AUS) get to do it for the next 7-9 years ... ;)
haha.... I don't really follow cricket so it would probably be wasted on me.

Although I did hear something to do with the biggest case of ball tampering since Bruce Jenner :D;)

You can’t walk now, can you?

Im not to bad at the moment, but come back to me tomorrow morning and I imagine it will be a different story. Definitely enjoyed the session though, made a nice change to the weeks of grinding out the same movements in my last prep.

Basically copied the template from massthetics as you suggested and interested to see how this goes.

Close grip + bands

110 x1 @8
120 x1 @8.5
125 x1 @9.5
105 x5 @8.5
105 x5 @8.5
105 x5 @10

OHP

67.5 x5 @7
67.5 x5 @6.5
67.5 x5 @6.5

French press

40kg x12 @8
40kg x15 @9
35kg x15 @9.5
35kg x15 @9.5

Single arm tricep push down

20kg x20
20kg x15
20kg x15
20kg x15

GPP Day

• BB Row - 60 kg AMRAP in 7 minutes (72 total reps)
  • DB Hammer Curl - 12.5kg db's AMRAP in 7 minutes (88 total reps)
  • Isometric AB work - 5 minutes
  • Face Pulls - 40kg x15x3
  • Scap Pull ups - BW x8x3
  • LISS cardio - 15 minutes

More importantly, what are the tattoos?
I have a few;

Left shoulder is a Hah Taew tattoo. Had it done in Thailand. The five lines mean;
1. The first row prevents unjust punishment and protects the place you live in.
2. The second row reverses and protects against bad fortune.
3. The third row protects you from the use of black magic and anyone who tries to put a curse on you.
4. The fourth row energizes your good luck, success and fortune in your future ambitions and life style.
5. The fifth row is to gain charisma and attraction to the opposite sex. It also is a boost to the fourth row.
I dont really believe in all of that, just seemed like quite a cool tattoo (and I was drunk when I got it)

Top of my right arm - Phoenix coming out of a flame. To do when I came out of a bad relationship
Right Bicep - latin writing "Nosce Te Ipsum" means "know thyself" long story behind that one!
Right forearm - Humming Bird and Rose with My daughters name and DOB. The humming bird beacuse the first time I felt her quick was on holiday and there was a humming bird outside our appartment everyday. The Rose because its her middle name.
Right Outer Arm - Wolf to represent protecting my family.
Top of left arm - A male and female angel holding each other to represent me and my wife looking after eachother
left chest - Roman Solider with my marriage date in roman numerals on the shield to represent honoring and protecting my marriage.
Stomach - wifes name in Hindhi
Foot - Had a stags head tattoed on my foot on my stag do as a dare, bit stupid really!

I need to get a couple more, one for my son thinking a lion and a cub, cliche I know but I found quite a cool design.
Also one for my brother who passed last year.

Saturdays session
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiHVSQUBa4y/?taken-by=moose_lifts
DE/Volume Upper

Bench Press + Mini Bands
90kg x2x10

Board Press (tupperware box under my shirt as a board)
130kg x5x3 @6

DB LTE
17.5 x15x4 @6-7

Lat Pull Down
50kg x15x2

No training this morning as I was up all night. My 2 year old daughter decided she would wake up crying at midnight then couldn't settle her until the early hours of this morning. Wife was on baby/night feed duties.

This pretty much summed up my night when I did get her back to sleep

Sweet-Pictures-About-Love-Between-Dad-and-Little-Girl-5704ca638d15b__880.jpg

Reactions: Sci
Back