Pictures everyone?

<div>
(beingisbeing @ Jul. 15 2008,6:18)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">heres monday july 14th

started january 7th, 215 lbs, 5'10&quot;

now 166 lbs</div>
Lookin' good (though it would appear that most of your weight loss came from losing all that hair...).

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Lookin' good (though it would appear that most of your weight loss came from losing all that hair...). </div>

HA HA HA HA HA

A few pics of my 5x5 and HST bulk. Pics with the hat on are from Mar '07 weighing 185. Working out with Mucsle and Fitness. Pics without hat are from last Thurs. weighing 185 doing HST and 5x5. Started HST and 5x5 in July 07 weighing 153. Don't laugh to hard!!

Good work Bax. Your upper body is definitely bigger, better and badder! It appears that you've added plenty of beef to your arms, pecs and lats. It's not so easy to tell with the back shot due to blurriness of the 07 pic but the current pic shows you have developed some decent thickness. Hope you are pleased with your progress. You are back up to the same body weight too.
cool.gif

If I was going to pick you up on anything I think it would be upper-traps, although I think it's probably more a case of the double bi pose not showing them off because the scaps are abducted to flare the lats. How about an arms down shot from the back or front to show them off a bit better?

Thanks guys!  Lol, I agree with you about the upper traps.  It seems my left side of the back is lagging behind a bit also.  All in all I'm pretty pleased with my results.  I look to be carrying more muscle mass this time around at 185.  Here's a couple of pics to try and see some upper traps.  One would think with all the deadlifting and cleans, the traps would be more developed.

<div>
(Lol @ Sep. 23 2008,9:00)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Good work Bax. Your upper body is definitely bigger, better and badder! It appears that you've added plenty of beef to your arms, pecs and lats. It's not so easy to tell with the back shot due to blurriness of the 07 pic but the current pic shows you have developed some decent thickness. Hope you are pleased with your progress. You are back up to the same body weight too.
cool.gif

If I was going to pick you up on anything I think it would be upper-traps, although I think it's probably more a case of the double bi pose not showing them off because the scaps are abducted to flare the lats. How about an arms down shot from the back or front to show them off a bit better?</div>
I agree with LOL; the traps are not an issue, but they look like theya re in the picture due to the pose.

I made great progress my last cycle. I had been leaving out the 15 and 10 rep ranges and going straight to the 5s after an SD. Boy was that a mistake!

My last cycle incorporated them back in and everything shot up at least an inch but my stubborn arms which got 1/4 inch gain;

Before - I was into the 15 rep range by this time;

7/2/08

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a beast like beingisbeing, so I had some bodyhair again by this time. It may not make for the best comparison, and its only of my chest, but that's what I've been most proud of at this point.

After - the pic in my avatar - 8/14/08

Back