Pictures everyone?

Great job.

You have gained some good mass all over...especially in the arms.

I can tell a big difference so keep up the good work!

Also...your posing in most of those pictures doesn't do you justice
biggrin.gif
....in other words you most likely look way better than you are appearing to look due to you posing!
biggrin.gif

If you really want to post some good pics play around with some good lighting, a nice tan and don't eat for about 8 hours and then pump up!
biggrin.gif

<div>
(soflsun @ Jul. 12 2008,9:36)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">My pants fit quite a bit looser around the waist, but I am far off from getting my lower belly as lean as I would like.</div>
Sorry, lower belly goes last...
sad.gif

<div>
(soflsun @ Jul. 12 2008,9:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">As a side note:

The before pics were taken the same day as a workout, about an hour after or so. The after pics are at more than 24 hours post workout so I think the comparison may be bit off...not in my favor.
smile.gif
</div>
Solid results thus far soflsun! Your arms look pretty jacked for your frame. You are very close to a nice 10% body fat. Keep up the great work!

heres monday july 14th

started january 7th, 215 lbs, 5'10&quot;

now 166 lbs

I wish I had before pics from January! But I do have before pics from a month ago, just have to figure out how to shrink them down!? they're too big.

being, 215 to 166 is fantastic. You are looking good! Too bad you don't have older pics to show the major transformation you must have gone through. What have you done to the body hair, shaving, waxing or that laser thing?

Really looking great beingisbeing.  Nice peaks on your bis.  You should be proud of your transformation.  Keep up the super work!
cool.gif

Wow being; that's some serious dedication to go from 215 to 166 in 6 months. Using 4 weeks in a month, that's basically 2 lbs a week... FOR 24 STRAIT WEEKS! Great job getting those abs to show up. Also great job on losing the back hair
biggrin.gif

thank you for the comments/support guys!

ZKD: yeah i was pondering that average myself lately. what a trip! the funny thing is how non linear most of it was though

Fear: thanks man! my rear delts have lagged, behing the anterior and sides, now I'm realizing its because of my grip/exercise choices. but this shall be fixed when I begin to bulk, soon enough! One major focus is going to be rear delts and pecs catching up to my arms

electric and ZKD...I love the hair jokes! part of what got me to do a little grooming in the first place was all my friends making fun of me at the beach haha. I'm a hairy animal. I have been experimenting with razor/clippers/nair for men. I should post a pic of my quadricep forest for giggles hahah

Hey BB, great job so far. How much further are you planning on taking your dieting now?

thanks Lol. I'm actually not sure.

depending on how things end up this week post carb load, I'm considering sliding into maintenance and then UD2.0 set up for a bulk/recomp.

or I may do a few more cycles of UD2.0 to &quot;finish&quot; things off.

somewhere I have to decondition too. yuck
smile.gif

Back