Boris Klein arrested

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I agree LNT, but as long as the judges are after a freak show, then that's what they'll get.</div>

That is the whole problem, the freak show! And Freaky they are for crying out loud.
laugh.gif

Some of them have no aesthetics either than the fact that they have hypertrophied some or all of their muscles.

This is what I always looked for:

so low BF
and so much muscle
neeee I would say - still only guessing
biggrin.gif

you don't need to be huge to be on 'aid'

<div>
(Lol @ Aug. 31 2006,08:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Anyone read Tom's Burn the Fat book? Is it worth a read?</div>
Check your PM's

<div>
(Fausto @ Aug. 31 2006,02:30)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I agree LNT, but as long as the judges are after a freak show, then that's what they'll get.</div>

That is the whole problem, the freak show! And Freaky they are for crying out loud.
laugh.gif
</div>
Yup, they are and as long as bigger is better, they will be the standard in the pro ranks. So can anyone blame them for using, I can't, this is their livelyhood, so they pretty much HAVE to use.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I hope that self proclaimed natural bbers like Skip Lacour &amp; Jeff Willet are natural, but they might use pro hormones &amp; perhaps diuretics to get shredded.</div>Hmmm.........100% never ever used, or haven't used in the last 3 mos?

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hmmm.........100% never ever used, or haven't used in the last 3 mos? </div>

I was just going to say
laugh.gif
Skip looks too damn built for a natural, as for Tom I could vouch that he does not! But who am I?

By the way, I'm also interested in the burn the fat book! Or at least info on it!

I second that.

I am sure these natural guys come off in time to test clean.

With proper eating and heavy lifting you can sustain some of your gains for a while when being off the juice.

Fausto, I agree that Tom Venuto has a very good build. Other than the extreme low body fat, it's believeable to me that he could be natural. I don't know about that extreme low percentage; didn't think that was possible except under starvation. Of course I'm in no danger of being close to that any time soon.

I do recall some of the pictures of Eugene Sandow posted on one of these forums recently. If he could achieve what he did, then I think that it's at least plausible that Venuto could have achieved the physique in that picture without gear.

<div>
(Lifting N Tx @ Aug. 31 2006,10:37)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Fausto, I agree that Tom Venuto has a very good build.  Other than the extreme low body fat, it's believeable to me that he could be natural.  I don't know about that extreme low percentage; didn't think that was possible except under starvation.  Of course I'm in no danger of being close to that any time soon.

I do recall some of the pictures of Eugene Sandow posted on one of these forums recently.  If he could achieve what he did, then I think that it's at least plausible that Venuto could have achieved the physique in that picture without gear.</div>
It's possible. There are genetic freaks out there who just take to this kind of thing very well. Hell, most of the pros are such freaks who simply used steroids to up their game to the nth degree. There is a grey zone where it's hard to tell, but in the end the users are I think self evident.

Tom is what I was talking about - big, but not freaky. There are many, many BB'ers out there with similar physiques done with food and maybe creatine, glutamine, and the natty stuff...Hugo Rivera for instance. The MuscleNow author, Francesco Castano- and he hates anything more than a vitamin.

<div>
(style @ Aug. 30 2006,17:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Thats it, we need a new cover guy! send any picts too [email protected] and I'll see what I can do
laugh.gif
</div>
Woudn't Bryan be a pretty good choice?!

I mean he's bl**dy big and more importantly he obviously uses HST(!)He would also be making a statement as the owner of the site and the 'inventor' of HST by putting his own pic up there.

Not that he needs to or anything but I think it would be kind of cool

Cheers

Rob

<div>
(Lol @ Aug. 31 2006,08:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Anyone read Tom's Burn the Fat book? Is it worth a read?</div>
I have read afew chapters and skimmed through the others, its a great read for people who want to lose fat, it explains the important things of weight loss wich some people might already know.

<div>
(robefc @ Aug. 31 2006,13:03)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(style @ Aug. 30 2006,17:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Thats it, we need a new cover guy! send any picts too [email protected] and I'll see what I can do  
laugh.gif
</div>
Woudn't Bryan be a pretty good choice?!

I mean he's bl**dy big and more importantly he obviously uses HST(!)He would also be making a statement as the owner of the site and the 'inventor' of HST by putting his own pic up there.

Not that he needs to or anything but I think it would be kind of cool

Cheers

Rob</div>
Bryan is on the gear too, dude! Of course we can't use him!

Just kidding! I am pretty sure I read him state somewhere he quit competing early on and is all natural. He is a big, cut guy though, but not freaky. Perfect posterboy for his own training method, and not TOO BIG to turn off people who just want to get fit.

There were some pics of Bryan visiting a show (Arnold Classic?) a while back. I think the links broke in the thread when all the board problems were around. Not sure if they are fixed?

Back