Boris Klein arrested

Brian looks fantastic, but I'd have thought he'd be bigger myself. I'd like to meet Elzi too, eheheheheh...

Faz, you have a link of any pics of the natty brits?

<div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 01 2006,10:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Brian looks fantastic, but I'd have thought he'd be bigger myself. I'd like to meet Elzi too, eheheheheh...

Faz, you have a link of any pics of the natty brits?</div>
i will try and get some up mate

<div>
(Fausto @ Aug. 30 2006,13:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Ok i removed both my posts as it does not suit my personality!

I guess I just get hot under the collar when I hear of people taking AAS's and what that has done to the sport of body building.
mad.gif

It is a shame though! I feel quite strongly about it, but I should have known he was on the gear, how can one look like that as a natural?  
sad.gif
</div>
fausto, you may not like to hear it, but aas made the sport of bbing popular. think about it, the sport got popular when &quot;Pumping Iron&quot; came out. Arnold is the Godfather of it all. Do you really think people would have been as amazed if he were only 215-220lbs rather than upwards of 260?

you can't look like boris w/o gear, it is impossible. although many would like to think that it is possible with hard work, it is not.

everyone needs to keep in mind that a lot of the bigger guys claiming to be natural often used in the past...OR they are often still using and are trying to sell you something.

it is rare to find a large, cut, completely natty guy, as our perception of big is warped from years of seeing people on aas.

<div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 01 2006,05:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Brian looks fantastic, but I'd have thought he'd be bigger myself. I'd like to meet Elzi too, eheheheheh...

Faz, you have a link of any pics of the natty brits?</div>
That picture doesn't do him justice, last I heard he has pretty low bodyfat (under 10%) and you can't tell with his shirt on, etc. Hey Bryan, how about a more recent pic for all of us fans here at the HST forum! Don't be shy!

I just want to remind everybody that &quot;HST&quot; takes no position on steroids.

However, cheating is another story which for all intents and purposes has no intrinsic connection to testosterone.

I'll see what I can do about pics. I'm not sure about taking down Boris' picture though. I think its a cool pic.

Faz, the pics of the brits were awesome. Now, despite what I said before, these guys are freaky! But not with unnatural size, but maxing out the body and getting freaky CUT! I do believe that they both are natural, however, to get where they are takes a bit more dedication than most of the rest of us 'normal' guys have time or inclination for. I'd say they were at their 'genetic limits' if there really is such a thing.

For me, and maybe some others, size counts more when you have to run around in a shirt all day. I'd rather be just a bit chunky with beef (like Omega man?) than look just like anyone else on the street in my clothes. And this I can do with food alone, no doubt.

<div>
(Fausto @ Aug. 31 2006,10:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hmmm.........100% never ever used, or haven't used in the last 3 mos? </div>

I was just going to say
laugh.gif
Skip looks too damn built for a natural, as for Tom I could vouch that he does not! But who am I?

By the way, I'm also interested in the burn the fat book! Or at least info on it!</div>
Skip does look too good for a natural, I think. If he is, he has achieved his objective and should be extremely proud of himself.

skip lacour quote --- &quot;Any physique that everyone believes is natural, is a natural physique that isn't worth having.&quot;

<div>
(stevejones @ Sep. 02 2006,05:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
skip lacour quote --- &quot;Any physique that everyone believes is natural, is a natural physique that isn't worth having.&quot;</div>

So much for those words, then he surely can't claim to be natural!
tounge.gif

<div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 02 2006,02:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Faz, the pics of the brits were awesome. Now, despite what I said before, these guys are freaky! But not with unnatural size, but maxing out the body and getting freaky CUT! I do believe that they both are natural, however, to get where they are takes a bit more dedication than most of the rest of us 'normal' guys have time or inclination for. I'd say they were at their 'genetic limits' if there really is such a thing.

For me, and maybe some others, size counts more when you have to run around in a shirt all day. I'd rather be just a bit chunky with beef (like Omega man?) than look just like anyone else on the street in my clothes. And this I can do with food alone, no doubt.</div>
quad they are definatly natural...the npa has a 7yr non drug taking stance...but i agree about them being ripped but thats the condition you have to get in to win a natty comp..its all about illusion..you look good in your pic mate but if you lost a stone tanned up under the right lights you would look even bigger
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">the npa has a 7yr non drug taking stance</div>
Ya, cos nobody ever broke rules before.

That's why you use designer drugs that can't be tested for yet.

Or just test suspension.

<div>
(faz @ Sep. 04 2006,11:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(quadancer @ Sep. 02 2006,02:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Faz, the pics of the brits were awesome. Now, despite what I said before, these guys are freaky! But not with unnatural size, but maxing out the body and getting freaky CUT! I do believe that they both are natural, however, to get where they are takes a bit more dedication than most of the rest of us 'normal' guys have time or inclination for. I'd say they were at their 'genetic limits' if there really is such a thing.

For me, and maybe some others, size counts more when you have to run around in a shirt all day. I'd rather be just a bit chunky with beef (like Omega man?) than look just like anyone else on the street in my clothes. And this I can do with food alone, no doubt.</div>
quad they are definatly natural...the npa has a 7yr non drug taking stance...but i agree about them being ripped but thats the condition you have to get in to win a natty comp..its all about illusion..you look good in your pic mate but if you lost a stone tanned up under the right lights you would look even bigger
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
</div>
Question being though is if there's any way to effectively enforce that rule.

All in all for people at the extremes of mass use is obvious, but for somewhat normal sized people it's impossible to know. While a guy may not be huge and just cut really well, the lack of raw mass doesn't preclude steroid use or the use of other hormones like GH. And since Coleman tests 'clean' for his shows I think it's fairly obvious testing can be very loose and/or easy to circumvent.

The only drug testing that the pro's get are for diuretics, as they can kill, and usually its not a good advertising to have your athletes dying on stage.

<div>
(stevejones @ Sep. 01 2006,22:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">skip lacour quote --- &quot;Any physique that everyone believes is natural, is a natural physique that isn't worth having.&quot;</div>
I like that. If they BELIEVE you're not natural, but you ARE, you've achieved success! I coulda KISSED that last guy who asked me if I was on juice!
biggrin.gif

in britain all 1st 2nd 3rd place winners are tested.
and some organisations polygraph before.
im not saying some dont slip through.one top competiter has just been caught so the testing is not bad.

Back