Boris Klein arrested

ZMT

Boris Klein was yesterday arrested in Poland where he was hiding
he is accused of production, dealing and smuggling drugs (AAS)

more info (and photo) - only in polish sorry folks
biggrin.gif
-

http://tinyurl.com/r5rgx

Is anyone surprised? Just looking at his pic on the hst website, his traps are bigger than my head! We'd all like to think that he's bigger for using HST principles though...

<div>
(Fausto @ Aug. 30 2006,06:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Another stupid &quot;meat head&quot;, hope his muscle mass turns to flab soon! What a dork!
sad.gif
</div>
A little harsh there Fausto
rock.gif

AAS shouldn't be illegal anyway. It's noone's business what I do to my own body, seeing as how I am supposed to have the right to the &quot;pursuit of happiness&quot; here in the USA, according to the consitution anyway. I guess the US government sort of forgot about that.

It's sad that people who use AAS or sell AAS have to run around and hide like common criminals, as if they are the same as people who steal or murder.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Aug. 30 2006,09:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">AAS shouldn't be illegal anyway.</div>
Given that we allow use of tobacco, which I suspect is at least as harmful to health as steroid abuse, I agree. Given, that is, prohibition of underage use as we have with tobacco. Not that I want to use them myself; I don't.

I note that the report was that he is accused of &quot;production/dealing/smuggling&quot;. I don't know about European countries, but here in the US if the authorities were all that concerned about use alone, I think that at least half the players in the NFL would be under arrest.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Aug. 30 2006,10:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">AAS shouldn't be illegal anyway. It's noone's business what I do to my own body, seeing as how I am supposed to have the right to the &quot;pursuit of happiness&quot; here in the USA, according to the consitution anyway. I guess the US government sort of forgot about that.

It's sad that people who use AAS or sell AAS have to run around and hide like common criminals, as if they are the same as people who steal or murder.</div>
Taking AAS is one thing--production is another. Unless Boris or anybody who wants to make AAS is professionally trained and licensed, they should be jailed for trying to synthesize even asprin illegally. Improperly produced chemical compounds of any kind can be lethal if improperly synthesized.

<div>
(Totentanz @ Aug. 30 2006,10:20)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">AAS shouldn't be illegal anyway. It's noone's business what I do to my own body, seeing as how I am supposed to have the right to the &quot;pursuit of happiness&quot; here in the USA, according to the consitution anyway. I guess the US government sort of forgot about that.

It's sad that people who use AAS or sell AAS have to run around and hide like common criminals, as if they are the same as people who steal or murder.</div>
While I agree they should be legal, the pursuit of happiness is rhetoric from the Declaration of Independence which is not law, just a founding document. The feds have enacted prohibition through various abuses of the interstate commerce and general welfare clauses, and have essentially dismissed the 9th and 10th Ammendments to the constitution.

Boris made some very interesting posts here early on. He seemed like a nice enough chap. I do agree, though, that anyone producing any sort of drug should be licensed and qualified to do so. Mess with your own life if you must but don't mess with other people's.

I wonder if Bryan will change the HST pic now?

Ok i removed both my posts as it does not suit my personality!

I guess I just get hot under the collar when I hear of people taking AAS's and what that has done to the sport of body building.
mad.gif

It is a shame though! I feel quite strongly about it, but I should have known he was on the gear, how can one look like that as a natural?
sad.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Ok i removed both my posts as it does not suit my personality! </div>

Aha! But Dan's post will be there to haunt you!
biggrin.gif

It is a shame about Boris. I wondered whether using an AAS guy as part of the promotion for HST would backfire one day. HST really is primarily to help those of us who want to stay natural so it would seem more appropriate to use a natural lifter to advertise the site. Trouble is, after using Boris a natural lifter would look rather diminutive.
sad.gif

Perhaps a few before-and-after shots of folks with the time it took (how many cycles) to make the changes would be good? One could be bulking and another could be cutting.

I think most folks who come here are not interested in AAS but do want to pack on some size naturally over the course of a few years. Maybe the HST book will have a few case studies and the site will benefit from the info too.

Ya I was thinking that he looked a bit monstrous, and was a bad poster-boy for HST, a natural dude who's used HST would make it look more credible imo.

I actually had doubts about promoting the HST website to my members cause of his pic on the front page tbh...

<div>
(Fausto @ Aug. 30 2006,12:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It is a shame though! I feel quite strongly about it, but I should have known he was on the gear, how can one look like that as a natural?
sad.gif
</div>
My assumption is that every top bodybuilder since perhaps the 1960s has been on the juice. I have no specific knowledge, it's just my assumption.

Maybe with years of dedication one can still be a champion in the lifting sports without gear, I'm not certain. My comment on the NFL (American style football) is based on memory of a time when linemen were 6'6&quot; and 260 pounds, not 6'2&quot; 330 lbs as 22 year old kids coming out of college. I know that better nutrition and year round lifting are more common now, but it's not like no one had heard of weightlifting decades ago.

I really think that use of performance enhancing drugs is rampant in pretty much all sports that benefit from strength, speed, and endurance :-(.

<div>
(Lifting N Tx @ Aug. 30 2006,18:50)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Fausto @ Aug. 30 2006,12:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">It is a shame though! I feel quite strongly about it, but I should have known he was on the gear, how can one look like that as a natural?  
sad.gif
</div>
My assumption is that every top bodybuilder since perhaps the 1960s has been on the juice.  I have no specific knowledge, it's just my assumption.</div>
I agree LNT, but as long as the judges are after a freak show, then that's what they'll get.

I also agree that he shouldn't be producing or manufacturing but we really don't know he was, this is an accusation only, at this point. Sensationalistic media hype doesn't make him guilty, yet.

I just really can't believe anyone thought he was a natural. I use a simple rule:
Big, strong, symmetrical: possibly natural.
Freaky: Juice.

<div>
(quadancer @ Aug. 30 2006,21:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Freaky: Juice.</div>
So true, so I wonder who the biggest &quot;real natural&quot; is in the world...certainly not any pro BB that claims to be &quot;all natural&quot;.. jay cutler, ronnie etc...

<div>
(Dan Moore @ Aug. 30 2006,19:07)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I also agree that he shouldn't be producing or manufacturing but we really don't know he was, this is an accusation only, at this point. Sensationalistic media hype doesn't make him guilty, yet.</div>
Good point. Being arrested for something doesn't necessarily mean he has been found guilty yet.

I doubt he was producing steroids. Distributing/selling perhaps, unless they mean producing in the UG lab sense. I agree that just anyone shouldn't be producing this stuff...

<div>
(Fausto @ Aug. 30 2006,13:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">but I should have known he was on the gear, how can one look like that as a natural?  
sad.gif
</div>
Should have known he was on gear ?

There is not one bber in the IFBB who is not on gear. All it took with Boris was a quick glance and you know he's on gear. I hope that self proclaimed natural bbers like Skip Lacour &amp; Jeff Willet are natural, but they might use pro hormones &amp; perhaps diuretics to get shredded. I hope they just have great genetics, hard to tell sometimes. I agree that it is truly a shame what steroids have done to all sports. If it was up to me, mr. olympia contestants would be tested as stringently as the athletes in the olympics. Too bad that Boris allegedly went overboard with distribution or whatever he was doing. If he was actually manufacturing the stuff he should be put in prison for a very long time.

Back