Boris Klein arrested

''I like that. If they BELIEVE you're not natural, but you ARE, you've achieved success! I coulda KISSED that last guy who asked me if I was on juice!''

Yo quad, I hear you thats definitely a big compliment, you do look massive! When i see an impressive physiqe you always wonder, im reluctant to ask though in case you get a totally indignant response like how dare you, i would never cheat. I personally am more interested in the natural guys because I would never take steroids so it gives me an indication of where i could be in a couple months time. Im always interested to know how big and ripped you can get without using steroids.

<div>
(faz @ Sep. 06 2006,03:44)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">in britain all 1st 2nd 3rd place winners are tested.
and some organisations polygraph before.
im not saying some dont slip through.one top competiter has just been caught so the testing is not bad.</div>
I know what drug testing invovles, adn it doesnt check if you have been using for 7 years, a week is all you need, and it CANNOT check for other anabolic compounds.

Polygraph is worthless.

If he was caught, he was sloppy
smile.gif
especially if they do not utilize OTC testing.

Just talked to a Police buddy of mine. Klein was arrested because he and his cohorts basically stole patents and production planes for making certain roids from a few BIG pharmaceutical companies in Germany and not really for making or distributing them.

<div>
(drpierredebs @ Sep. 17 2006,15:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Just talked to a Police buddy of mine. Klein was arrested because he and his cohorts basically stole patents and production planes for making certain roids from a few BIG pharmaceutical companies in Germany and not really for making or distributing them.</div>
i dont think so !
man im from germany and there are no news that are saying this ! are you really sure ?

by the way, boris was member off an big aas board in germany...was interesting what he had to say... but that was before he was arrested

I've seen comments about the looks of Mr Klein and how he can't be that way without drugs. That kinda puzzles me as I've seen (a couple) people in my life who looked like they lifted everyday, but were actually just maintaining something that they had easily built years ago without the use of drugs or special programs.

I am completely convinced it IS possible to look that way without drugs, if you have the genetics for it.

Now I'm not saying you can be that cut, etc.....but....some can be close to looking like a &quot;god&quot; nonetheless, as long as they do the smart thing daily.

BTW - One of them was a Hungarian (German).
laugh.gif

If you really think that, then you are deluded. But remember, most &quot;naturals&quot; who didn't used to be natural will downplay or deny their drug usage.

If you want to see what is probably the biggest you can be naturally, then look at Steve Reeves or some of the other guys from back then. They looked amazing, yeah, but they were pretty small compared to people like Boris, Arnold, etc etc. Just in case you don't look it up, Steve Reeves was only 215 lbs at 6'1, which doesn't even seem that big these days.

It doesn't matter how great your training or diet is. Some barriers just cannot be surpassed, unless you have the myostatin mutation or something extremely unlikely like that. Or if you are not actually natural, but are pretending to be.

Without insult to Boris, I don't see how he looks &quot;mutant&quot; or &quot;superhuman&quot;....he's just got a lot of muscle and he's really cut in that pic. Being that cut is possible without steroids, especially if you have the right genetics.

But then I'm only going by the picture that is at the top of this website. I haven't followed Boris' career (or, honestly, his height or weight) as much as I have HST and its methods.

Arnold was different. Its hard to deny he had help.

Steve Reeves, though, was actually about what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about Mr Olympia here.

So, according to you I guess I'm deluded. So be it.

He's German.....nuff said.

Seriously though, I may not be the best judge when it comes to these things. I don't think about steroids and drugs because I don't use them and they're not important to me.....so I don't think about them when I look at others either.....unless I see some big cow looking dude like some of the Olympia freaks.
laugh.gif

man when your opinion really is that you can achieve a body like boris kleine naturally without any aas then that is a JOKE !!! NEVER !!!

cfm-Kleine_Boris-1040117468.jpg

I admitted I might have been wrong.  

What else do you want?

Sorry for not being experienced in judging advanced bodybuilder's bodies or what drugs they might be on, or what any one individual might be on if I don't know him personally.

I don't dwell on freaky bodies and drugs.  Its not my thing.

That being said.....I sure would like to have traps, shoulders, and biceps like that.
cool.gif
laugh.gif

What I will always wonder is &quot;Could I possibly get like that if I took the right stuff?&quot; I'd love to try it for a year just to have had the experience but never will unless it is legalised.

If I did something like that, I would use mainly pro hormones and creatine.

Lets not forget that 'roids aint no magic pill - they still need dedication and hard work (along with a decent diet) to activate an &quot;olympia&quot; styly physique. This crap that anyone could get a pro look, just popping pills is perpetuated so as to devalue peoples perception and hopefully discourage AAS usage.
As one who has actually &quot;used&quot;; sticking a needle in your arse can just be as challenging as the workouts that make the 'roids work...

I don't think anyone here was suggesting that anyone can attain that sort of physique through AAS usage. There are more steroid users that look like crap than users who are huge. But obviously you aren't going to attain those kind of proportions naturally, which is something that I think a lot of people spoon fed by muscle magazines might not realize.

Back