how big is everyone?

hey everybody..i'm 39 ,5'11", 195 lbs., waist 32" . have been following the max-ot training for a while... like it a LOT but want to give hst another try.

starting first HST cycle in conjuction with 8 week precontest diet.
6'1" 280lbs
19.5" arms
31" thighs
19" calves
52" chest
38" waist.

Goal. I want to be around 245-250 @ 4-5% BF. Pics will hopefuly follow at the conclusion of the diet (Memorial Day)

5'8" 210 ~11% BF
Chest 48" Neck 18"
Arms 18" Legs 25.5" Calves 17"
Starting first cycle next week after reading about HST for a year. Will try to post before and after pics.

I just dropped 10 lbs of fat in two weeks on a keto diet so I"m down to 167 lbs @ <10% BF. Now the challenge is to put those 10 lbs back on, but this time make it lean muscle. Im 5'9" so I'd like to get up to 185 lbs by year end and keep the BF under 10%.

Guess I am the small guy here. 5'11, but only about 158lbs. BF is around 14-15%.

Have 2 more workouts at 10s before I switch to the 5s of my first HST set. So far I am doing really well, started out at 14%bf and 148lbs just a few weeks ago, so 10lbs and only a small amount of fat.

Ok! I'm currently into my 4th session of HST and my stats are this: Height - 5'9", weight - 210 lbs. (hit my first target!), Chest is now 44" (up an inch) and my arms are now a whopping 17" (also up an inch!). Oh yeah, and I dropped like 2% in BF w/o even trying! Totally amazed with myself. Still kept the 34" waist, too. I'm totally psych!

I'm in my first HST cycle. 47 yrs old. I hit another plateau with my previous routine. When I stopped with it, upper arms = 15 in, chest = 45 in, waist = 33 in, wt = 186 lbs, ht = 6 ft.

Randy

hey guys - im new to this forum, and I am excited about it. Im 6'3 and 203, not too big yet but ill get there. I dont use steroids.

5'9,210lbs.16 arms,45 chest,26 thighs,36 waist.When I saw Blades picture I thought he was Lee Priest's long lost brother! I guess Lee follows my nutrional plan off season 'if it don't bite back eat it'
sneaky2.gif

Hey,

I'm 6' 2". I'm about 205lbs right now, 7-8% BF. Finished my first show in April, and will finish my second week of 5s tomorrow.

MasterBlaster

My very first post here.. I haven't started my first cycle yet but I will do so in about two weeks. For now I'm trying to find my 15, 10 and 5 rm and I am very curious to see where I'll be in some months. I will commit myself for two cycles and decide then wether to go on or not.

How do a look now: 185 cm (6') and 83 kg (182 lbs) and I can see my abs when I'm flexing. Have no idea how much bodyfat.. maybe 12% or something around that but have never measured. I want to be 90 kg or more :)

Cheer for me!!

I am 5'8" 201 lbs. @ 12.2% body fat. I just finished my finding my rep maxes last week doing SD now but I get to and get to start my 15's on Monday. WOOHOO!!!! I have been reading around here for about a year, and a half but something would happen every time I tried to get my maxes lined out, and never got to do the program. I have turnied it all on for this cycle of HST to see what I can do. Been training low volume for 1, and 1/2 years now. Will post all measurements, from pre, and post HST cycle on completion Try to get the wife to take some shots tomorrow so I have photo comparisons as well. My goal is to lean up, and keep mass, but LBM gain would be nice!! :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrClean @ Sep. 13 2003,11:27)]I am 5'8" 201 lbs. @ 12.2% body fat. I just finished my finding my rep maxes last week doing SD now but I get to and get to start my 15's on Monday. WOOHOO!!!! I have been reading around here for about a year, and a half but something would happen every time I tried to get my maxes lined out, and never got to do the program. I have turnied it all on for this cycle of HST to see what I can do. Been training low volume for 1, and 1/2 years now. Will post all measurements, from pre, and post HST cycle on completion Try to get the wife to take some shots tomorrow so I have photo comparisons as well. My goal is to lean up, and keep mass, but LBM gain would be nice!! :D
Good luck MrClean! I look forward to hearing your results.
thumbs-up.gif

Back