Photos of HST veterans

Picture44.jpg
Picture46.jpg

@tongzilla: 2x10 and 4x5. When I'm beyond my RM5 I start to cluster.
@totentanz: The length of microcycles differs in accordance to my strength gains. I never know how long a microcycle will go. My body will tell me. I don't restrain my routine temporally by adjusting it to a 2-week-rhythm. But indeed I usually slow down the increment intervals when I reach the 5ers, at least when I reach my Post-5ers.

Oh, by the way, Lol: to deadlift 440 after only 2 years of experience in iron biz is pretty darn good! Since I'm interested in strength as well as in size, I have lots of respect for that incredible PR.
smile.gif

MoDog,

I would be exhausted if I did 2x10 (rather than 1x10) for my last two workouts in the 10-rep cycle. Ditto with 4x5. That's a lot of sets.

It's hard for me to imagine you can finish workouts under 45 mins without being very fit or compromising rest time. But can you finish under 45 mins?

Thanks.

<div>
(Avi1985 @ Dec. 12 2007,11:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Very nice picture tongzilla. What is you height, weight, age and bf?</div>
6 feet, 180 pounds, born in '85. Don't know about my bodyfat percentage, but I guess around 12-14%

I'm maintaining a log of my current bulk.

This is about my 4-5th cycle of HST.

I've drawn this cycle out about 4 weeks longer than normal for me.

I know I should probably keep the log here... but I'm spreading the good word of HST and Simplify and Win.

You can see my progress at the link below: (Pics, vids, etc.)

(I recently just did my PR of deadlifts @ 405x1
smile.gif
) *Gotta love Simplify and Win
smile.gif

(Skip to the end if you want to see where I am now)

http://lifeloot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388

Have fun!

<div>
(tongzilla @ Dec. 13 2007,09:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">MoDog,

I would be exhausted if I did 2x10 (rather than 1x10) for my last two workouts in the 10-rep cycle. Ditto with 4x5. That's a lot of sets.

It's hard for me to imagine you can finish workouts under 45 mins without being very fit or compromising rest time. But can you finish under 45 mins?

Thanks.</div>
In the 10ers my workouts clock in at 45 mins. In the 5ers I need about 60 minutes, which is totally ok to me.
It's gets critical when I use very heavy weights (RM3 or so) even though I cut back the volume to 15 and or 12. Sometimes it takes about 75 or even 80 minutes to get all reps in, regardless of the fact that I only do 4 exercises in that specific phase.

looking at some of the physiques here, i think its high time i did a cut and find out whats underneath.

keep the pics coming guys we need more.im gonna take a few up to date pics soon, and ill see if i can scan a few old ones before i started training.

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Dec. 12 2007,00:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">why anyone would want a picture of me I don't know.

But...

post81093233360pw2.jpg
</div>
I didn't think it snowed where you lived....
biggrin.gif

AWESOME pic Aaron!

<div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Dec. 14 2007,13:22)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">and today...</div>
So...

Where'd you get the spiffy HST-shirt?

Are there any more available...?

Back