Photos of HST veterans

Great pics Bryan. Thanks for posting them. I'd be very interested to know what kind of numbers you are currently lifting for your main compounds and whether you are still trying to hit PBs or just maintain size and strength after all the years of lifting.

<div>
(DWhite2741 @ Dec. 15 2007,05:03)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Can you guys see my pictures or did I do something wrong?</div>
it must have been the camoflage boxers
biggrin.gif
we didnt see you near that tree.

BTW camoflage clothing is rendered useless in towns or cities
wink.gif

TBH mate you look solid good foundation.

<div>
(faz @ Dec. 15 2007,05:45)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">it must have been the camoflage boxers
biggrin.gif
we didnt see you near that tree.</div>
Yup, couldn't see you with that high tech camo...!

Looks like you've got some good stock to work with.

Bryan's arms are huge! I have the impression that he struggled so much with them until HST did most of the work...

...at least I have the hope that it will work to my stubborn arms as well
biggrin.gif

Looking good Bryan and everyone else too!

It would be cool if you could provide any numbers on your past or current stats. Maybe pre/post HST numbers. When did you stop doing old fashion BB and start doing a scientific approach to BB?
wow.gif

Ilalin, your hard work shows up nicely, especially in the legs. Keep doing what you are doing, it's working. Your goal is very acheivable.
wink.gif

Man, I'm seeing results, but you guys are the man, seeing those pics keeps me wanting to do this stuff. Keep up the great work. Thanks for the nudge of motivation.

Bryan...thanks for posting recent stuff...one's always wondering what's the boss up to?

Looking great!

<div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Dec. 15 2007,06:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
I didn't think it snowed where you lived....
biggrin.gif

AWESOME pic Aaron!</div>
Thats about the limit of the snow that we got. But where I am now we don't see any snow.

But we had hail today, in summer.

I know I've posted the first one before but I'll do it again for those who haven't seen it.

But as Lol has said I wouldn't expect these to cause much encouragement

Me in Nov of 2000 at my son's boot camp graduation
me00.jpg

Me in winter of 03 at my very skinny dried out phase
skinniest.jpg

Me Nov 05
Nov05.JPG

Me last summer after a lay off then some experimenting with Fasting and training
000_0067.JPG

Currently I'm closer to the Nov05 pic as I haven't been serious with training since last summer and have gained about 10 lbs (up to 165lbs) may reach 170 if I keep eating all this scrumptous holiday food.

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Dec. 26 2007,03:35)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Dec. 15 2007,06:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
I didn't think it snowed where you lived....
biggrin.gif

AWESOME pic Aaron!</div>
Thats about the limit of the snow that we got. But where I am now we don't see any snow.

But we had hail today, in summer.</div>
Isn't today the first day of summer in New Zealand?

Summer should officially start 1st dec

but its been reasonably warm all through spring. A lot more rain around christmas to make it sucky

Back