Where'd you get your username?

My username comes from what I listen to on my I-pod when I work out- Black Label Society, Alice in Chains, Nickelback, Metallica (mandatory on RepMax days!), 3 Doors Down, etc. and, my guilty pleasure- all the "hair bands" from the 80's- Dokken, Cinderella, Whitesnake, and (gasp) even Winger and Journey
blush.gif

Hey guys ~ Newbie here, and my user name is Conway, and it's also my real first name.
I hope to learn much here from you folks.
Will post soon ~ Conway...

New here, but just found this sticky :)
I've been using it for a really long time now. Actually, since the first ISP I ever signed up with. I had to pick a name, couldn't think of anything that second, looked down at my dog, and thought of it, hehe. Basically, I used to own, God rest her soul, a female Rottweiler named Lex. Hence, the name, Rotlex. :)

They used to call me "Mr Muscles" where I work. But they knew I didn't like it. So there's a guy there whom we use to call "Zeus" since he's the king of computers there. So one day he said to me: "Since I'm Zeus and, in here your the king of muscles, we're gonna call you "Atlas" (all greek myths stuff)". So, here it is!

my user name is actually my nick name since i was like 10. i use 2 ride around my boys and when we passed a church i'd always cross myself or i refused 2 go out n kick it on sundays. so they jus started sayin i was a saint. and it stuck

Slofut... sort of a phonetic derivation of slow foot. Humorous take on Eric Claptons' nickname "slowhand", I'm a drummer (and bassist) and I've never been able to get my right (kickdrum) foot to go as fast as I'd like it to. So since the inception of internet forums I've always been slofut.
biggrin.gif

well, my case is because I am a latin guy and blast to give a sense of power.
In reality I have a site with several blogs about my interests and hobbies, so I have different names all starting with the word latin, latinpath for my travelling blog, latinblast for my fitness blog, latinnote for piano/keyboard playing blog.... and I am intending to create another one called latineros.... he he he... you got it right what that will be for
wink.gif

Hello Bryan !

I think my username is not difficult to understand
wink.gif
!
Many friends says I'm merciless sometimes... So No Mercy seems to be a good username !
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Many friends says I'm merciless sometimes</div>

you sound like a great friend :
laugh.gif

etothepii.. it's a math thing
e is the base of the natural logarithm. It's a fundamental constant used in calculus.
pi .. you know, 3.14159... It's a fudamental constant in geometry.
i is the square root of -1. Also called the imaginary number. It's a fundamental constant in algebra.

The expression, e^(pi*i) is quite interesting. It simplifies to a value of -1.

I was always a Superman fan when I was young, partially because his alter-ego and I share the same first name - Clark. As most people probably know, Kalel was the given name of that Kryptonian.

Back