Where'd you get your username?

My last name (creach) plus 'er'. Ultimately just a misspelling of the word 'creature', but with personal effects.

It's all I've ever used since I was about 12 :)

Not real sure how to describe where mine came from.
I used to do quite a bit of hacking and a pc is referred to a "box".
so b0xm0ns73r = the monster inside your pc :)

and the 0's for o's and 3's for e's and the 7 for a t is all kinda hacker talk.

Make Sense?

Rakki
it's a spin off from the Japanese word for "Lucky"

hey what can I say, I'm usually a lucky guy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rakki @ July 08 2005,8:35)]Rakki
it's a spin off from the Japanese word for "Lucky"
hey what can I say, I'm usually a lucky guy
it is also one word for a dog in Finnish...or for mongrel dog really...
laugh.gif

Im a pro wrestling fan, which "insider" or "smart fans, or internet fans" refer to average or dumb fans as "marks", but, i enjoy all aspects of pro wrestling, so i guess im a mark too!
That's why i lift weights, to become a pro wrestler one day!
worship.gif

Hehehe, mine is nothing special. Although "jvroig" might seem like an unholy jumble of letters that could have been randomly generated, it's just my nickname plus my last name = JV + Roig. Hehehe, not very creative huh?

jvroig was my username when I got into college and they gave us email accounts, so I just kinda retained it. :D
- JV

Totentanz means Death Dance. I'm a pretty morbid guy. Plus when I used to play Quake online back in the 96-97, the in early days of the internet, I thought it was a cool nickname for a fighting game.

It serves no purpose for me to even explain my handle, but it's my first name "colby" followed by 21 which is my birthday in February, then followed up by 52 which is an old basketball jersey #.. I like to keep things simple
wow.gif
tounge.gif

My initials are JTS, so my username is a sentence, JTS is Yoda.

Once I was having lunch with a friend. He told me he wanted to run a marathon. I told him how I had done it before, and I started telling him everything about my training. And I mean everything. I would talk for like 10 minutes straight; he would ask a question, and I'd talk for another 10 minutes straight. At the end of lunch he said sincerely but with a chuckle, "Thank you, Master Yoda." It kinda fit because he had no idea I knew so much about it or was even capable of talking that much... just like when Luke didn't know Yoda was Yoda when he first met him. Since I always liked Yoda I kept the name.

well im a trekkie,lcars is basically a computer terminal on star trek,i wasnt feeling imaginative when i chose it.

Mines a really crappy nick name I got about 8 years ago for my ability to complete drunken missions without being caught. Whether it was scaling buildings, climbing onto roof tops or sneaking into tents/bedrooms etc without being detected. I dont use it anymore with friends, which isnt a bad thing, but thought it would be fun as a user name. I come from Australia where everyone has a dodgy nickname but I spend a lot of time in England and no one I know there seems to use them. I wonder if it was the best choice as a user name -Im sure some people avoid talking to me because of it.
My real name is Will

I wanted to be Arnold Schwarzenegger, but Arnold was taken, so I ended up being Arhnold - in Danish, Arh/Ahr means "come on"

Well, since I am new on the forums, this seems to be a nice thread to start :>

I started using a nickname playing Quake in the early nineties, since the one I had chosen because of it being used by my high school friends seemed to be in use an awful lot, I switched.

So I started using Uncle Les (= a character from Peter jackson's "Braindead" movie. I loved the character since he is basically an annoying bastard, but when it comes down to hacking up some zombies, he delivers the goods :) )

This was transmogrified by fellow Quakees into uncLez, so there ya go :>

Back