Why HST won't work in real life

now it fuc*s me up that i have answerd to your post ..... but i think some answers would be fine for the new people on the board or if a newbie is searching ....

HIT has its place. HST has its place. It all depends on what your goals are. If it isn't Hypertrophy, this is not the best site as it is Hypertrophy Specific Training.

However, name calling and rudeness should be limited to HIT sites only. But this guy livened up the board here for a few days.
smile.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">jv their was another guy on here called vince basile but he had the guts to use his real name.</div>
Yes faz, I know the guy. Been here long before me, warred with guys like Biz and Blade. He also visited the forums in &quot;our&quot; time. And we were all in the same thread as him one time. Eventually, we all learned to not mind him when he tries to instigate some &quot;feud&quot;, though I believe sometimes he does post something that isn't a challenge to HST.

Regards
smile.gif

-JV

<div>
(jvroig @ Jun. 29 2006,18:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">jv their was another guy on here called vince basile but he had the guts to use his real name.</div>
Yes faz, I know the guy. Been here long before me, warred with guys like Biz and Blade. He also visited the forums in &quot;our&quot; time. And we were all in the same thread as him one time. Eventually, we all learned to not mind him when he tries to instigate some &quot;feud&quot;, though I believe sometimes he does post something that isn't a challenge to HST.

Regards  
smile.gif

-JV</div>
he posted in general training today..tricep exercises

Sorry guys but even at Vince's worse he never came off like this, if anything Vince was always polite and respectful, I don't agree with all of his ideas but overall he is at least a likeable guy.

I'm sure that the longer this thread goes on the more glee he is obtaining and his intent on posturing in front of his &quot;crowd&quot; has been acheived and has made him out to be a hero of some sorts.

The best we can do is just let this thread die.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I'm sure that the longer this thread goes on the more glee he is obtaining and his intent on posturing in front of his &quot;crowd&quot; has been acheived and has made him out to be a hero of some sorts. </div>
Oh, yeah, sure, I'm the one playing the hero. Right.

Wait... let me recall... aren't you the one playing hero here, hailed by everybody, whose word is practically law in everybody else's eyes?

Yeah, thought so. Nice work, &quot;hero&quot;. So, how have your sites made you bigger today? Of course they didn't. Only training with intensity can give you the body you want.

I don't know who Vince Basil is, but if he does try to counter HST, then he must really know what he's doing. From my POV, he must have tried real hard to try to enlighten you folks. And you would have me believe that you are &quot;open-minded&quot; individuals, and that I should be more like you, when you yourself confess of &quot;boxing out&quot; someone like Vince (and don't say he's an &quot;a-hole&quot;, because Dan &quot;The Hero&quot; Moore just said he was likeable).

And about Fausto being picked on for being &quot;nice&quot;: Well, this is a BB forum, not a nerd-city. If you wanna be hugging and agreeing and laughing together and just act like some 9 year old kid or girlie girl, go join Barney in a kiddie Disney forum or something. Don't go &quot;spreading&quot; some homo love here on what's supposed to be a man's forum. Lift weights, talk tough. I'm not saying be an a-hole, I'm just saying no huggy-warm-fuzzy-feeling crud.

And is it just me or is jvroig's avatar REALLY out of place? Hey, why don't you go to some retarded Cartoon Network forum with that avatar, we don't need you in a man's forum. Geez. Grow up and get a life.

-The Real Deal

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">The best we can do is just let this thread die.</div>

Yep, I agree Dan! Appologize for getting excited earlier, but man...it is the first time in years of this board that I get attacked directly...FOR BEING NICE and a NERD!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Sorry guys but even at Vince's worse he never came off like this, if anything Vince was always polite and respectful, I don't agree with all of his ideas but overall he is at least a likeable guy.</div>

Agree completely! He is indeed a nice and likeable guy, the DOMS man...he sure gave us a nice time, but never insulted anyone!
wink.gif

Reminds me of some drunken teenager after getting his butt kicked. You can tell a lot with all that macho crap too....I guess he's a 'legend in his own mind' type.
I just wanna say this: Even if I wasn't growing on this program...I would still love it, since I was ready to quit again due to joint pains, new arthritis problems, old broken bones from M/C racing, and other age-related problems. Along comes HST and BANG! I've HEALED UP and am lifting heavier weights than the ones that were killin' me...and in only 3 cycles! And to insult Old and Grey? And Tot? Young and old, those guys are my inspiration and journey guides, along with all the other advice I've gotten here THAT WORKS. If ya don't like the club, go join another. Jeez, what a loser!
HST ROCKS!

Oh, and I don't know about the warm/fuzzy/feeling crud, but the positive motivation works for me. Nice to know I was wrong about HST at first, coming out of years of failure training with declining results.

And just where is this giant manly man's picture, anyway? As if we could actually believe any he posted was actually his own.

<div>
(drpierredebs @ Jun. 29 2006,21:33)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I still wanna know whats worse than crack? :)</div>
A butt crack?
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I still wanna know whats worse than crack? :)</div>

Cocaine's a hell of a drug!

I'm disappointed the &quot;Real Deal&quot; did not mention me. I've been too busy with work and school the past few days and missed out on this post!

I guess I didn't make consistent strength gains in a year... oh and gaining 36 lbs of 100% muscle in one year must have happened for no good reason too?

HST vs HIT Results

I dont have much for numbers but my friend and I trained HIT for 2 years. He also had 2 years before I began training so he was ahead of me.

He out weight me by 12 lbs.

Then I found HST in March and I told him about it. But he stuck it out with HIT for now until he see my gains.

I now weigh 3 more lbs than him and gaining. He can still bench press more than me but thats pretty much it.(my chest lags).

Soon I will have surpassed his max's and his measurements. He also 2 inches shorter than me if that matters.

So why is he training on HIT and I am training on HST but I am making more gains?

And dont say the intensity isn't high enough as he goes until he just about vomits and does as much volume as he can get done.

I expect that once he sees my large gains he will switch.

Why didn't I buy the protein powder?
I dont use the stuff, I get enough from real food and milk is a great protein supplement by itself. Even cheaper if you buy skim milk powder if you like the powder form. Then you can bring it to the gym. And noname tastes better than carnation skim milk just so you know.

And I am from Canada, so if I did want the powder then wouldn't it cost quite a bit for shipping. I dont want a book as I got this kick ass forum. But I would buy a workout shirt for sure. Then if someone else at the gym was doing the same routine I would know.

I just quit my job at work for a better job but there was a guy at work like RealDeal. Always shooting off his mouth when I did nothing to him. He even threatend to fight me a few times, he was unaware I have combative skills training and I train with guys who outweigh me by 100lbs. I didn't want to hurt him at work and get fired so I just kept walking away. I got a job in my field of study now, but that guy will never know how close he came to being arm barred, then rear naked choked. and try to stop someone from choking you out with a broken arm. A nice kamora would do the trick on the shoulder as well or however you spell it. So like stated earlier, act tuff on the internet. Be jealous or whatever reason you are posting this **** talk. But do it in the real world, and you could find yourself hurting or dead quite fast.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I still wanna know whats worse than crack? :) </div>

Pierre - the statement below enhances the worst drug yet known to human kind and the worst part is, many are born with it, others learn to overcome it but they are few and far between.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits! - Albert Einstein
laugh.gif

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!
weekend has begun !

today is soccer world championship

germany - Argentinia

i say 2:1 goals

ladys and gentleman give me your bids
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Fausto @ Jun. 30 2006,07:46)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">2 : 0 to Germany...now don't disappoint me!</div>
I don't know about that, Argentina has the speed. Although they don't have the strikers, I think it will be a close match.

I say 2-1 Argentina-Watch out for Crespo, I think it will be a low scoring game because of Germany's defense. But who knows Klose may come through.

Tommorrow is the game to watch but I say

Brazil 3-1 although France will put up a good fight. I just think Brazil has far too many weapons for France to pull it out.

Back