2 month SD and return to BB

Glad to hear it's going well. Are you taking the SD when you start eating? I'm curious to see if that makes a big difference. I thought originally that this sort of thing would be more beneficial during the fasting period to blunt muscle loss, but I think taking it during the protein synthesis spike would work better, especially if the goal is recomp.

Fast begins at 10:00 or so pm, 10mg around 8 in the morning and 10mg more in the afternoon on the double (workout) days, to spread it out. I do only 10mg on the non w.o. days to keep the back cramps down, seems to be working. That's the only side I've had off it, and at 20mg/ed it gets to be too much around week 3 as I remember.
Using a lot of liver support and saw palmetto, will be using Androgenerator for PCT along with bulking if I lose enough. 210 this morning was nice to see, arms still up to size. (that's my "monitor")

Yeah, that's what I usually monitor during a cut too, along with strength in lifts of course. Have you considered getting clomid or nolvadex for PCT? Those aren't illegal and are fairly easy to get ahold of. I don't know how androgenerator works for PCT but I know that clomid and nolva are the old stand bys. If you used both androgenerator and clomid together, for instance, I'm sure you could get your natural levels back up quickly. Also, nolva is real good for improving lipids after a cycle, which is something you may want to watch out for. I'd look into some supps to get HDL back up after your cycle since Superdrol is known to lower HDL significantly.

Well I'd mostly be concerned with getting the lipid profile back on track... nolva is good for that. Do you know where to get nolva?

Shouldn't be hard. Got a link? TBH, I'm a bit worried about ordering anything off of Outlaw due to them probably being watched. I might want to fullfill a 'script' at some time in my life later; don't need any trouble. I don't trust that site after studying a bit on it. There's a crackdown going on too, now we're up to elections, and the pollies are all vying for position.

SD is a Prohormone, converts to a bit of test, but is hard on the liver, so liver supps are in order...milk thistle and so forth, but I use a blend. Saw Palmetto is what we old guys take for the prostate to stave off cancer growth. 50% of men die with prostate cancer, but only a few die FROM it. If you test positive, you should not do any 'roids, or PH's, PERIOD, as these can grow the cancers. I was clean.
Androgenerator is herbal supplementation, a strong mix I haven't gotten yet, but can be used on cycle and post. Once again:
http://www.outlawmuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49702

WHOOPAH! PR day! Still about 210lbs. Feelin' spunky today.
Squats
225x5, 315x7, 345x5, 365x3 (my last PR single), 375x1 (PR!), 385x1 (PR!)
Bench
225x5, 245x5, 275x5, 315x1, 315x failed.
Shrugs
315x10, 405x10, 425x6 ...not a PR, but getting nice.
Woof.
smile.gif

yeah, I want that T-shirt! It's in my sights. Too bad the "new" formula isn't any good. I'd buy some for later if it were still around. SD is so easy to deal with compared to M1t, and nearly as good for gains. Anything else that works seems to have more sides. And so much out there is just junk, thanks to legislation.
I say it's the SD, because my strength is coming up too fast for normal. And man, does IT FEEL GOOOOOD! I actually look forward to the gym again, rather than drag myself in to do my duty.
Oh, and today I did the whole 20mg 1/2 hr. before the workout, and the workout was about 2 hrs. after "breakfast".

You are a stud who is approaching a 2x bodyweight squat. I hope to have half your steel when I get to be your age. In fact, I wish I had it now!

Thanx a lot guys. I wish I could do them without the manta ray, but alas, it's an odd problem. Even 135 hurts my traps a bit, and the wife knows she can put me on my knees by squeezing them! If they would only allow manta rays in competition! Heck, I don't use a belt or knee wraps either.

Quad,

Excellent numbers! I hope to reach you within the year!

About squats, have you considered the low-bar version? I understand power lifters go even lower than that prescribed in SS. Seems that would also enable more weight as it reduces the bar's range of motion a bit.

<div>
(quadancer @ Apr. 08 2008,10:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Shouldn't be hard. Got a link? TBH, I'm a bit worried about ordering anything off of Outlaw due to them probably being watched. I might want to fullfill a 'script' at some time in my life later; don't need any trouble. I don't trust that site after studying a bit on it. There's a crackdown going on too, now we're up to elections, and the pollies are all vying for position.</div>
Yeah, outlaw probably is being watched. All the open source boards are watched these days. I read on that board but don't post anything... I'd rather not say anything at all on places like that.

Anyway, I know a few places to get nolva. I'll PM you some links. Luckily, nolvadex and clomid are legal to have for personal use... sort of. It's not likely you would get in trouble for ordering and possessing it.

Very nice PR on the squats. Looks like the IF coupled with SD is indeed working very well. I'm tempted to try it out with some sort of supplementation sometime in the future... Recomping while getting stronger definitely is a tantalizing prospect.

<div>
(nipponbiki @ Apr. 09 2008,10:53)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Quad,

Excellent numbers!  I hope to reach you within the year!

About squats, have you considered the low-bar version? I understand power lifters go even lower than that prescribed in SS. Seems that would also enable more weight as it reduces the bar's range of motion a bit.</div>
I have super sensitive traps. ROM isn't my problem.

Happy for you! Good PR! And nice that IF is working for you.
biggrin.gif

Are your traps hurting using the manta ray? Or is it using a bar directly on the traps? I was thinking of eventually getting one.

Back