Where'd you get your username?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Pencil Neck @ Mar. 25 2004,3:28)]And here I am.
Watson Davis?!!! Wow, I had no idea it was you.
laugh.gif
I know you from browsing MFW. Welcome to the HST Forum!
thumbs-up.gif

You know me? As long as you don't believe Lyle and Elzi's lies we'll be OK.

I'm surprised when people recognize me from MFW. I was working with this drummer a few years ago and he asked a friend of his (Brett Garsed, http://www.brettgarsed.com ) to take a listen to some tunes we were working on. And Brett, who's a gawd of a guitar player, sez,"You mean Watson THE PENCIL NECK Davis!!!" :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Pencil Neck @ Mar. 27 2004,4:24)]You know me? As long as you don't believe Lyle and Elzi's lies we'll be OK.
I'm surprised when people recognize me from MFW. I was working with this drummer a few years ago and he asked a friend of his (Brett Garsed, http://www.brettgarsed.com ) to take a listen to some tunes we were working on. And Brett, who's a gawd of a guitar player, sez,"You mean Watson THE PENCIL NECK Davis!!!" :)
Lyle? No. Elzi? Maybe. :D

Once i had to decide a name for me and i was drinking tee at that time...also my name starts with T. Simple as that.

My real name is Håkan Karlsson. I used to live in LA a few years ago. The telephone company there misread my name and thought it was Haskan Kaluson!!! I type bad but not that bad!! Ever since then I´ve called myself haskan on the net. It´s kinda easier too, since not many have å, ä, ö on their computers.

Stretch is my road name when I ride my bike, because I am 6'4" and used to weigh about 195 lbs. Now, at 260 it doesn'treally fit like it used to, but I've kept it all these years, so I stick with it. The reason I added the man is two fold. Firstly, a firend always used to call me that, and stretch is always taken when people try and find a username. So I made it stretchman, and it stuck on the net. Been using it for a while.

well my username is simple rolando stands for my name roland... the brasilians have another nickname for me 'Zè Rolando' because of my middle name too..kind of funny

Er, I was daydreaming sitting on the bus one day, pulled into the bus station and I looked at the road and thought to myself, "Why is MO75 written on the road?" Realised fairly quickly that it was SLOW upside down, but nonetheless it made me laugh to myself. I happened to be thinking about a nick for a chat room on the same day, so went with MO75, and it's kinda become my online identity... Coincidentally, '75 is my year of birth...

doh i never saw this thread before. real interesting =D

my ethnicity is filipino. slang of that is 'flip'.

a play on the slang phrase "pimp tight" (i used to listen to rap group Do or Die), i am "flip tight".

:D

Mine's from my old baseball days.....I was a second baseman, and I had this "problem" (its not a problem if it works....right?) of fielding considerably more than my alotted range, something like over 2/3 of the infield.

The coach realized I was quick enough to pull it off, so he let me continue having my fun so long as he could call me 'Range'.

as a side note....ruglayer, your clean date is my bday :)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ June 02 2004,3:12)]I earned it by being put on this planet even before dirt was invented.
sleeping.gif
Are you my Daddy?
laugh.gif

Let me see you would have been 19 when I was born so hey who knows ;)

BTW, My 1st init, my wifes 1st init, our 1st init from our last name and the year we finally got hitched. Lived together for a number of years before.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY in 4 DAYS old timer.
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ June 03 2004,5:36)]dkm, ummmm perhaps. I can't really remember. As you know, the memory is the second thing to go.
You got that right.

The moniker I don is not, as you might assume, based on my physical stature. (I say this with as much modesty as I possibly can convey) It actually comes from a college girlfriend......you figure it out from there.

Back